Merges are arguably one of the more difficult items to build in your turbo system. The ShearerFab team has taken just about all the hard work out of building a max effort T6 merge. This Merge is based on a billet stainless flange cut from 1" thick stock with built in transitional geometry to ensure smooth flow into the turbine and to keep exhaust drive energy very high.
The "Unwelded DIY" option comes complete with billet stainless flange, 2 jig cut pieces of 3" stainless tubing, 4 studs, and 4 serrated flange nuts. All you need to do is weld it up!
These were built for max effort high horsepower single turbo cars where the standard billet dual 3" T6 will become a restriction.
CHECK OUT OUR TURBO MOUNTS HERE!
- Dual 3" tubing inlet.
- T6 Open outlet.
- CNC machined Stainless Steel Flange
- Machined recesses to ease tube alignment and make welding easier.
- Threaded 3/8"-16 mounting holes for your turbo.
- Smooth transitional surfaces to the T6 opening
- Flat surface after welding