TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thanks for visiting Maven Performance Products! The use of this website is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- -The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- -The products we sell & the advice we give are for off-road use only. At no time will we advise, consult, sell or promote the use of our products on public roadways
- -Your use of any information or products on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- -It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, suggestions or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- -Improper installation of products or errors in tuning can break really expensive car engine parts. If you are unsure about any details, stop and consult professional help.
- -This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Including the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
- -Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- -Links to other websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- -Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- -Items generally ship within 24 hours but please allow up to 48 hours (2 business days (not including weekends or holidays). You will be notified if otherwise
- -We ship within the U.S.A Australia & Canada. All other locations please contact us for shipping arrangements
- -We reserve the right to use the following shipping methods: USPS, UPS, DHL and FEDEX
- -Shipping Rates are calculated during checkout
Burnout2Turnout LLC DBA Maven Performance Products is a distributor and re-seller for various companies. Each manufacturer has their own warranty policy so we have tried to include a brief warranty description with the product listing, however the complete details are not listed. If there are any questions about the warranty of any product it is the responsibility of the customer to contact us (or the manufacturer) before buying. Often times the the full details of the warranty can be found in the instruction manual or on the suppliers website.
BURNOUT2TURNOUT LLC LIMITED WARRANTY This applies to all Maven Performance Products and B2T branded parts, not to products made by other manufactures. All new Maven Performance & B2T products carry a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, warranty will be determined by date of manufacture. This warranty shall be void and Burnout2Turnout LLC shall have no obligation if (1) your product has been modified or repaired in a manner not previously authorized by Burnout2Turnout LLC in writing, (2) the identification markings on your product have been removed, defaced, or altered; (3) the product was subjected to accident, abuse, shipping damage, or improper use (4) your product was not used or configured as specified in the product manual; or (5) your product was subjected to operating conditions more severe than those specified in the product manual including water damage (6) improper installation resulted in damage to the product including failure to properly fuse the product. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the part nor shall Burnout2Turnout LLC be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. O2 Sensors are excluded from this warranty.
You may return products for refund within 15 days after you receive your product. To return products must follow the “Return Procedure” outlined on this page. We will refund the original purchase price of products, and related sales taxes minus restocking fees. Shipping and Handling Fees (including related sales taxes) are not refundable. You are responsible for products until we receive them including all shipping/insurance costs whether the product is under warranty or not. Standard off the shelf items will be charged restocking fee of 15%, modified/custom orders, and special orders items (not normally on websitesite) are not eligible for refund. Orders placed with discount codes may not be eligible for refund, exchanges and credit towards other products will be considered. Returned products for refund must be in the same condition as you received them. Returns must included any original packaging, should be visually perfect just as they arrived (no scratches, etc). For example; wiring should be original length uncut, and everything should function perfectly. If this is found not to be the case additional fees will apply or we may have to refuse acceptance of part/all of your return request. Allow time for shipping, inspection, and up to 5 additional business days to process your refund. Please include a copy of your sales receipt with the return ensuring that your email address and phone number are included. Once the return is processed we will refund the remainder of the original total, minus the shipping/handling and restocking fees. Other options are available for product exchange or credit for future purchases and can be evaluated per request of the customer.
You must follow the return procedure when returning product for any reason
1.) Contact email@example.com and have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number assigned to your return. You must receive this number before you ship your return, no exceptions,
2.) Once the RMA number has been assigned, clearly write the RMA number on the outside of the box. When returning the product for any reason, you are responsible for the product until it is received by B2T engineering dba Maven Performance Products, including but not limited to; all shipping charges and insurance in returning your product to B2T engineering even if the product is under warranty. You may be charged restocking fees as outlined in the “Refund Policy” on this page.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. We do not distribute, release, or sell this information